2018 is going to be a momentous year for our church and for the individuals and families of the church. We sense God calling us to begin this year intentionally focused on seeking Him first in prayer. As we do this together we trust in His power alone to create lasting impact in our lives, our church, and our world.
These 21 days of prayer and fasting begins Wednesday, January 10th.
We will come together in three ways.
- Commit to a “slot and a spot” (a time and space) every day for the 21 days.
- Join us for our Worship Wednesday kick off service at 7pm.
- Join us in special times of prayer every Monday during the 21 days. Prayer times will be offered at the church at 7am and 7pm on Monday January 15th, 22nd and 29th. Join us for one of those times each Monday as you are able.
- Here’s a prayer guide and journal for your journey.
- In addition to how you feel led to fast individually we will especially focus our fasts together each Thursday during the 21 days.
Please begin planning now to be a part of this time which we believe is crucial for everything God has for us this year.